Monday, January 26, 2009

So my family was up here for the last week cause my little cuz had eye surgery and everything went really well. My other cuz got ordained a deacon on Sunday. So my mom , dad, grams Sorenson and Aunt DeAnn were up here since wend morning. It was fun having them. We ate alot ,went shopping ( me and DeAnn got some really cute shoes), and went to Mall Cop (the movie) for Nickolas' birthday Friday. Well and I guess one more really important thing..... I'm pregnant again.... Very big surprise. I cried and than got use to the idea. So yea i'll have a toddler and a newborn. Didn't want them this close but i'm always up for a challenge. Ha ha so yea i'm getting into the doctor hopefully this week so i'll let you all know how far along I am... Until than love ya all.....

No comments: